family

family

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Pictures

A couple of weeks ago, the boys and I were hanging out on a Sunday afternoon.  Erin was at football meetings and I had this bright idea to go and take some pictures of the boy at a near by walking path.  I had been wanting to get their 1 and 3 year pictures taken and just never look too far into finding someone to do it.  I decided I would try myself and see what I could get, if it completely failed I would have them taken professionally.

It was a bit of a cloudy day, but I wanted to try anyway.  I am very happy with some of the shots that I got.  It gave me some to update around the house which is what I really wanted.  I know they need some editing, but my trial version of photo shop has expired so this is the best for now.  









Since I took these the trees here have turned colors and look amazing.  I may have to try and convince the hubby to go back out this weekend and get some more :)  It is just too pretty to ignore!

No comments:

Post a Comment