family

family

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wagon Wheel

Lukas loves to listen to music.  In my car the CD player is broken so we only have the radio, and satellite radio is always going in Erin's truck.  Because of this he gets to listen to a lot of country music.  Lukas has a great memory and likes to sing along.  There is one song that has become my favorite.  Darius Rucker's, "Wagon Wheel" brightens my day anytime I hear it.  Anytime it comes on Lukas yells, "Mommy it's OUR song,". We turn it up and sing the whole song.  I love that it makes us think of each other.  He is such a sweet little boy who knows exactly how to bring a smile to my face.


It actually wasn't on the radio here.  Lukas just started singing while driving.  I was able to actually capture the moment and am so glad I did.

1 comment: