family

family

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pictures.... Pictures

Okay so I apologize that it has been a little while since I last posted.  Honestly its because I was procrastinating on uploading pictures to the computer.  Well I finally did that so I am going to just share some pictures of what has been going on with us lately.  Some of the pictures are a little older, but I didn't share them so I am going to now.  Lukas has gotten to hang out with a lot of his little buddies lately too!  The weather has been AWESOME and we are loving getting out and enjoying it!

Enjoying the bath tub

Checking out Mr. Mack

I think Mack is about to punch Lukas for stealing his snacks.

Spaghetti Face


Erin and Dustin w/ their boys

First home football game.... It was a little chilly.

Chillin w/ Eli wondering what their crazy moms are doing....wouldn't crack a smile.

Check out our skills!

Daddy Time

Giving Mommy some kisses

Enjoying his birthday present finally from Dad and Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment