family

family

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Disney On Ice

This past weekend Lukas and I tagged along with Grandma Karlynn, Aunt Elisha and Loghan and went to Toy Story 3 on Ice.  I was very nervous going into this how Lukas was going to do.  I knew that it would start out fine because new things entertain him, but I wasn't sure how long it would entertain him.  I got a great surprise and Lukas did AWESOME for the whole show and really enjoyed watching it.  He would just sit on our laps and watch as the characters would come out and dance.  It was funny to watch him look around people to see what was going on.  The show was great!  There was a lot of action and he didn't want to miss any of it.  He did miss a bit when his poor little eyes just couldn't stay open any longer with about 20 minutes to go.  He was a trooper though. We had a great time at the show and getting to hang out with everyone too!  Lukas finds cousin Loghan quite entertaining as well :)

I tried to get some pictures, but of course i could not get my camera flash to work so I had to get some with my phone.  Sorry they are a little dark :(





Mickey and Minnie started things off


Lukas and Loghan watching very intently

Barbie and Ken
How cute is that!!

Buzz, Mrs. Potato Head and Rex
Lukas also got  Sheriff Woody to take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment