family

family

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mr. Impatient

I have always known that Lukas loved bath time.  He will come running from our kitchen to the bathroom when he hears the water start.  He just stands there and watches it fill up banging his hands on the ledge of the tub, smiling.  Well the other night was a little bit different.  We had gone over to my parent's house to help (okay more hang out) with their garage sale.  Lukas really needed a bath that night and we were waiting for cousin Cade to get to town before we came home.  I decided just to give him one there.  Lukas and I were watching as the water filled the tub, and I had to go ask my mom a quick question on her baby soap.  When I came back in this is what I found.....



Apparently I took too long so Lukas just got in himself!  I was shocked that he figured that out.  He has never gotten in the tub by himself or even tried.  I am just so happy he didn't fall or hurt himself doing it.  He was happy as he could be and just smiling and playing when I came back in.  I guess I need to be ready to go now before I even start the water so we can at least get our clothes off before he jumps in.  :)

1 comment:

  1. TO CUTE....GUESS HE THOUGHT HE COULD WASH HIS CLOTHES AND HIMSELF AT THE SAME TIME!!1 SMART KID!

    BELINDA

    ReplyDelete