family

family

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Craziness has Started

Lukas has become an ornery little boy!  It is crazy how much he changes in just a week it seems like.  He wants to get into everything, then he turns around and looks at you with this scrunched up smiling face (which reminds me I have to get a picture of it) and laughing.  He thinks he is just hilarious, and I can't help but smile.  I feel like we chase him around the house closing doors and picking things up.  Atleast it is giving me some exercise :)  His favorite thing to do is pull everything out of the bathroom cabinets.  Honestly, I haven't stopped this much because it keeps him busy while I am getting ready.  No harm in just playing with the lotion and make up right????




1 comment:

  1. Maybe he is taking after his Dad and is just trying to get everything organized and clean:) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete