family

family

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Our First Week

As we work on getting settled into the house (pictures to come later) we also take breaks to aget out into our new area and see what is here.  I think my favorite stop so far was our trip to Yogurtini one evening.  I had heard of places like this but had not gotten the chance to try it.  I can't wait to go back!  The boys and I also ventured to the KC Zoo one day to see what it is all about.  Lukas has a love for zoos and animals so we were excited.  I think Lawson enjoyed riding in the stroller with Lukas more than anything  It was our first of many more I'm sure.  When it isn't raining we enjoy our time outside playing on the play set.  We have had some visitors already and look forward to the summer ahead.

Bathtub of cousins


Ready for the zoo

Holding hands :)




Not a great pic, but sadly the best I got

No comments:

Post a Comment