family

family

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Time Has Come....

for us to say good bye.  We are moving to Blue Springs, Mo on Friday.  We have been talking about this since January and now the day is here.  I have so many emotions going through me.  The toughest part for me is just the whole idea of change.  I struggle with change; I like what I know and the comfort of it.  I am moving from the town I grew up in and know where EVERYTHING is at.  I just keep telling myself that in a couple of months I will be comfortable in our new town and know where everything I need is.  I will miss my co-workers and classroom.  I have had 4 years of coming in everyday knowing what to expect.  The biggest change though will be leaving our friends and family.  We appreciate all the love and support we have received, especially in making this decision.  The friendships we have formed are amazing, and we look forward to getting to still see everyone just not as frequently and in different settings.

Excitement though is the other emotion I have.  Erin and I talk about the future and it does make me excited for all of the things ahead of us.  I know I will adjust to the new and we will get situated.  I can't wait for Lukas and Lawson to see the new house.  I already picture Lawson scooting himself all over the place, and Lukas dragging toys out everywhere.  I love to see the excitement in Lukas' face when we talk about moving to KC.  Granted he associates it with getting to play with Cade and all his toys and play with Hagen and his trains.  He also is very concerned with where the play set is and doesn't want us to forget it.  I am excited to get to spend more time with all of the family and friends that live up that way as well!  It will be nice to have some familiar faces around for both me and the boys :)

Through it all I have been putting my faith in God that we have made the right decision for our family.  I can't help but feel it is perfect because of the way things have worked themselves out, between finding jobs, homes, and maybe even daycare (keep your fingers crossed).  God works in amazing ways, and I know he has a plan for us.

Missouri Here We Come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment