family

family

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there, but especially to the dads in my life.  Lukas and Lawson love their daddy!  They both just light up when he walks in the room.  Erin, thank you so much for all you do for us and for just being you!  You are an amazing dad and we LOVE you!

Erin with Lukas
Erin and Lawson


I also want to wish a happy father's day to my dad.  He has been a huge support to me my whole life and my biggest fan.  I wouldn't be the person I am today without him.  I love watching you with Lukas and Lawson because it reminds me so much of Grandpa Keeley.  We love you!





The third father I have to wish a great day to is my father-in-law.  You have treated me like family since Erin first introduced me.  I know Erin wouldn't be the father he is today without your influence in his life.  The boys adore you and get so excited to see you.  We love you! 


We also want to wish a Happy Birthday to Grandma Beck today!!!!

(I thought I would have some fun and go old on the pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment