family

family

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Sister Became a MRS.

Last weekend we all headed to Omaha to be a part of Mitch and Christy's wedding weekend!  It was a wonderful weekend with many memories and lots of family time.  Lukas and Cade (my nephew) have been talking about the wedding for months now.  They just knew that Christy had asked them to be ring bears and they were pumped for the whole shin dig to get started.  They loved every bit of it!

I had these high hopes of capturing every moment so Christy would have pictures.  In reality, when trying to get things decorated on time, try to help my hubby wrangle the kids at meals and festivities, and just enjoy the moments as they happen, very few pictures were accomplished.  (I have realized the importance of upgrading to an Iphone so that I could have a camera on me at all times) 




Enjoying the dance


THE dress

Best Buds

 The kiddos all loved the hotel's water park they had.  It was the perfect place to run around.  I think Lukas and Cade could have played there all day.





Mother and Daughter moment


Love those smiles

Christy looked gorgeous and had the biggest smile all day!  Mitch has officially become my brother-in-law and joined the family.  It was such a great weekend all together.  I look forward to all the fun ahead of us and can't wait to all be settled in KC!

For more pictures on the weekend (some repeated) check out my sister and sister-in-laws blogs on the big event as well.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos... SO happy for Christy. Your entire family is just so beautiful. Thanks for the peek into their big day!

    ReplyDelete