family

family

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Preparation for Christmas

The house has been decorated for a couple of weeks now.  I have started to get some presents under the tree.  The music is always being played to keep us in the holiday spirit.  Lukas has really enjoyed having all of the new things out for the holidays.  We have a whole new stack of books to read, a lot of music boxes that I have received through the years from my grandma (Lukas loves to clap and dance to the music), and his new ornaments on his tree to play with. 

I am excited for this coming weekend.  Erin and I are going to make a trip to Wichita together to get our Christmas shopping started/done.  I love Christmas shopping... hopefully we can find what we need before Erin wears down. 

Lukas showing his new Mickey ornament from Grandpa and Grandma Beck.  He is in love with Mickey right now, anything Mickey! 


Lukas really likes to help out.  He was such a great help at wrapping presents as you can see.  It is nice that I can wrap his presents right in front of him though and he has no idea :)



Our little Santa's Helper posing for a picture.  The little snowman and dog beside him sings and dances.  We have gotten to know that song quite well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment