family

family

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies

March has always been an exciting month for me; my birthday is at the end of March.  Who doesn't love their birthday?  This year though it is 3 times more exciting!  Erin and I are going to have 3 nieces come the end of March, yes that is right 3!  I have a couple wonderful sister-in-laws that are pregnant and due in March.  I am really not sure which one is going first so it will be exciting to see.

Jana is my brother's wife.  They have Cade, my nephew that is 2 and a half months older than Lukas.  They just found out a couple of weeks ago that is was going to be a girl.  We are all very excited!  This will be the first girl to add to the Keeley grand kids.

Here are the Keeley women.  Jana's' belly is adorable.

Kayla is Erin's brother's wife.  They have an almost 6 year old son Maddox.  It was great getting to watch Lukas and Maddox interact while we were in Mississippi last month.  They actually went in for their sonogram about a month ago.  Their doctor had thought it was a boy, so that is what they expected.  They were wrong, it is actually TWIN GIRLS!  We could not believe it.  I am so excited for them!

Kayla, Lukas, and I at the Ole Miss game.  Here belly is hidden in her coat, but it looks adorable as well.

Pink, Pink, Pink and lots of ribbons and bows! All of us are excited for the new shopping opportunities this brings.  Everyone knows that there are so many more options for little girls than boys. I can't wait for all of my new nieces to make their arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment