family

family

Monday, January 24, 2011

Yummy, Yummy, in my Tummy

Our next feeding stage has begun.  We started to feed Lukas baby food.  If you have ever seen Lukas eat, you would know that he LOVES his food.  From the moment he sees a bottle, the arms go straight out, start shaking and the mouth comes open.  He even has learned to hold a bottle, which I believe he did to keep from someone taking it from him.  So knowing all of this, I expected the transition to baby food to go well.  I was right!  (WARNING:  a lot of pictures to follow)

Okay Mom, I'm running out of patience.


 Here is our first bite.....what in the world is going on...what is she trying to stick in my mouth?




Okay, this isn't bad.
I want more....
Just give me the spoon
Not as sure about the carrots, but willing to  try
 

Overall it is going well.  It has been very entertaining so far :) I LOVE this little guy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hooo you eat that food Lukas! Remember when your mom didn't take the plug out of your bottle and I was trying to feed you? Geesh! -- Ben

    ReplyDelete