family

family

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby Shower

This weekend I had a first.  It was the first baby shower that I was part of throwing.  My friend Amanda and I threw one for our fellow coach's wife Jami.  She is getting close to her due date so we were glad we got it in before his arrival.  Sadly I was not very good at capturing the event on my camera.  I do have a few pictures of the set up, just none of any people.  (Which is ridiculous I know, especially since Jami may be one of the most adorable pregnant people I have seen.)  It is so much fun to think about another little baby around.  I love seeing all of those tiny, itsy, bitsy little outfits that a newborn wears.  I always forget how small they are.  All in all it was a great afternoon and a wonderful shower.  We are getting very anxious for Baby Battin's arrival!


The complete spread

This was my first attempt at cake balls  They didn't look real great, but they tasted good!


The Diaper Cake

Alright the last thing I have to add is a picture of my little man.  I was told that I am not allowed to update my blog without a picture of Lukas :)

I know he is not smiling, but I think he looks adorable :)

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Lukas is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say the cake balls were DELISH and the the diaper cake was adorable :) You girls did an awesome job and the shower was so much fun!!! NO need for pix of the prego lady...but thanks for making me feel good about my round belly tho :)

    ReplyDelete