family

family

Thursday, January 20, 2011

6 Months Old

Its official....Lukas is half a year old!  I feel this past month he has grown and changed a lot.  Every time we go to pick him up from his crib, we are pretty sure he grew a couple inches over night.  It is so much fun to just watch him sit and play and discover new things.

6 month photo shoot:








He is just too adorable (I am a little biased), but I'm sure you all agree :)

At 6 months old:
  • Still no teeth, still lots of drool
  • Laughs all the time
  • Reaches for people
  • Recognizes Mom and Dad, and smiles at us
  • LOVES to play Peek-a-Boo
  • fits in some of his 3-6 month clothes, but moving up in the dresser
  • Enjoys playing with all of his toys
  • Will reach and grab anything within arms length
  • Likes to try and jump and moving constantly
  • Very observant of everything around him
  • Big news of the month....Started eating baby food (post to come w/ pics)
More pictures of the last month:



Check out my high chair


Snoozing with Daddy

Look at those baby blues


Loving my new tag blanket Mommy made me!


Lukas is trying to help me type the end of this post, so I better wrap it up.  Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. I miss him :( Seeing pictures makes it even harder!! I love them though, he is starting to get so big! Miss you guys

    -Beth

    ReplyDelete