family

family

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sleeping Baby



Everyone always says never to wake a sleeping baby. I have found that it is one of the sweetest things to watch Lukas sleep. This could be partly because he spends most of his day sleeping at this point so I don't see him a lot of other ways. I am not sure he appreciates the photo shoots I attempt while he is taking his naps. The flash doesn't seem to bother him too much though. He just looks so peaceful I can't pass up the chance to capture these moments!


There may be only one thing more precious than my sleeping baby.... and that is both of my boys sleeping together! Lukas loves to take naps with his daddy. Erin has had to take a class for school this week. He has had to go to Hays for the day, which hasn't been easy leaving Lukas all day. When he gets back though they get their boy bonding time and take a nap together. I think Lukas likes the break he gets from the women, his mommy and Aunt Christy, which he has been spending most of his days with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment