family

family

Friday, July 16, 2010

Patience is Running LOW


Okay so I know it has been over a week since my last post. The sad thing is, its not that I have been really busy and have not had a chance to update. I have been putting it off actually on purpose. The whole plan was the next post I had would introduce the new member of our family... sounds exciting I know. The problem is he has decided not to come out and meet everyone yet. I have apparently made it way too comfortable in there for him and he is quite content with it. Through this whole pregnancy our due date has changed 3 times. We were originally given July 10th, then it went to July 17th, and then finally changed to July 14th. The last one is the one they have stuck with thinking it was most accurate. Just in case you don't realize, 2 of these dates have come and gone and we are a day away from the 3rd! I have now decided I hate due dates, and they do nothing but get my hopes up. The good thing is that I am still feeling pretty good. Atleast if I am still pregnant I can still be comfortable, to an extent. I keep telling myself he will come when he is ready and to just be patient. I am just getting very anxious to actually hold him in my arms and to see Erin get to hold him as well. Lets hope he decides to come out soon!

2 comments:

  1. Once the little guy gets here you both will forget all of the anxiety of due dates coming and going! - cute pictures - fyi - you don't look that big - lol Mom K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She says she doesn't think you look that big...but remember how long her ribbon was at the baby shower? I think that tells a different story :)

    Can't wait to meet baby Beck!

    ReplyDelete