family

family

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Laney's 1st Birthday Party

For Laney's first birthday I did a sparkle/glitter theme.  I love the quote, "She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes."  I feel like that is perfect for her and the smile she shares with so many.


It was not one of Laney's most photogenic days.  She was keeping those big smiles from the camera.




Laney and Vi are about a month apart.





She was not really into the cake.  We tried a couple bites of the icing but thats about all.



We were blessed to have so many from our families come to celebrate our little girl with us.  Laney was a little unsure with so many people around, but warmed up as the party went on.  We got our first taste of pink toys in this house and she has loved playing with them.  Putting her to bed that night really made it all hit me.  Seeing the little girl toys in place in her room made me realize she isn't a baby anymore.  It pulls at my heart, but I also feel so blessed to have the beautiful little girl she is growing in to.  We love you Laney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment