family

family

Friday, January 9, 2015

Laney's Baptism

While we were doing all of the Christmas celebrations back in Kansas, Erin and I decided to throw in another celebration of bringing Laney into the Catholic Church.  We were able to get permission from our church here to allow us to baptize her back with our family present.  We got to have her Godmothers there, one visiting from California and one just 2 weeks from having her own little princess.  It worked out very well, and Laney loved the warm water on her head.  Thank you to those that were able to be a part of it all.  We pray that God will be with us as we teach Laney about him and continue to raise her with his help.

**FUN FACT:  Laney wore a family gown that was worn by my mom, her sisters, me and my sisters, all the girl cousins, and my niece Keeley.**









No comments:

Post a Comment