family

family

Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy 30th to Erin!

Yesterday we got to celebrate a special guy.  The kids were so excited for cupcakes and loved picking out a present for Daddy.  I have tried more and more to step back and let the kids (Luke) get things they want rather than pick it out and say its from them.  I did have to suggest we keep thinking when the first idea was a bathroom sink (???).  The second idea was a new shirt though, much better.  Erin and I are planning on going to Nashville in March to celebrate us turning 30 together so we aren't doing big gifts.  I tried to just focus on doing little things for him throughout the week.

I am so thankful that I have this guy to go through our journey with.  He takes care of us and is always doing what he can to keep us all happy and safe.  He is great at keeping me sane as well.  Erin is accomplished a lot in his first 30 years, and I look forward to all that is yet to come.

Happy 30th Birthday Erin!




No comments:

Post a Comment