family

family

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Phone Dump

 I realized I never posted some of these pictures so thought I would do a little phone dump.  ENJOY!


Slip and Slide fun with Dad



Visiting Grandpa at work.... Order in the court room!!


Cousin Fun





 t
Erin and Luke got to go to a Chiefs training camp day.
For those of you that don't know, Lukas has decided to change his name and start going by Luke.  This was always something we thought about, but I didn't realize he would want to change it so early.  Erin would call him Luke sometimes and he would always correct him.  Then for whatever reason when he turned 4 he said now that he is four his name is Luke.  I didn't know if this was just a thing for the day or what, but he stuck with it and introduces himself to people as Luke now.  Erin and I have been working very hard to adjust.  He still replies to Lukas, but we are working on the transition I guess.  Always something new :)
My sweet little boy
This little guy is hardly little anymore.  Erin and I can't believe how big he has gotten.  He seems so tall now and just runs around like his brother.  My baby is growing up on us.


No comments:

Post a Comment