family

family

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Baby Beck #3

I know it is bad when I am getting ready to enter the 3rd trimester with this baby, and I have hardly mentioned anything about he/she on my blog other than that we are expecting.  Baby bump pics have been minimal.  Hopefully I do a little better job of acknowledging the baby on here when it actually arrives.  I wouldn't want my 3rd child to feel any less loved or less important.  In looking back though I have never done a real good job of documenting my pregnancies on here.  I have been trying to think and look back without much luck to compare other than my memory.

Anyway moving on.... here is the update I have:

  • I am at the 6 month mark with 3 months to go.  Feels like I still have a lot of time, but I know it will go fast.  November will be here before we know it.
  • I started out more nauseous with this one than the last.  It seems to get a little worse each time, but nothing as bad as some women deal with.  I really can't complain.
  • Through the 2nd trimester I have felt really good.  Probably a little too good with the eating part according to my doctor :)
  • I have been trying to exercise frequently.  Some weeks are better than others.  I can only imagine what I looked like to people driving by in my single jogging stroller with both children sitting on top of each other and me wogging (yes I call it wogging) behind them.
  • My weight gain seems to fluctuate a lot.  Don't get me wrong it is always a gain, just some months more than others, not real consistent.  I blame it on summer vacation.
  • We did not find out the sex of the baby again just like we didn't with Lawson.  I originally thought maybe girl, but I think I am leaning more towards boy now.  The only dreams I have had are girl though so who knows.
  • Erin thinks its a boy, but I"m not sure if he really thinks that or just unsure what to do with a little girl (I know he would have a little girls wrapped around his finger in a heart beat)
  • Lukas goes back and forth.  He originally said baby sister because he already has a little brother and didn't see a need for another one.  After attending a gender reveal party where they opened a gift to find out the gender, he is convinced we just need to get one of those gifts.  Not quite how it works buddy.
  • Lawson is pretty laid back about the whole thing and doesn't seem to really know what is going on, typical response I guess from a little boy his age.
  • My appetite has started to shift again a little in the past week.  I am hoping it is just the business of back to work and not something that is going to stick around for the whole last trimester.
  • I feel like my body hasn't handled this pregnancy as easily as the past.  I just feel more aches and pains than I remember, Erin says I"m just getting old.


No comments:

Post a Comment