family

family

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My New Adventure...


So I have held off a little on posting about this.  I wanted to actually try out some of the products before I went promoting them, but after almost 2 months I thought it was time.  I have become a Norwex Sales Consultant.  What is Norwex you ask?  It is a company that is working "to improve the quality of life by radiacally reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning."

 There are all sorts of different products you can pick from.  I have gotten to use many of the products now and love how easy it has made cleaning my house.  I love knowing that I am able to get my home clean by using just water and no harsh chemicals around my kiddos.  (It saves some money as well not buying cleaning products.)

If I have sparked your interest and you want to learn more, let me know.  I would love to share about my experience and the Norwex company.  Below is a link you can check out as well to see the products and some information on them.  You can also order anything you want to try or need.

Diving into this is not something I was searching for, but have enjoyed so much about it.  The products are amazing.  It was has been a great 2 months so far and I look forward to my journey ahead!

NORWEX

No comments:

Post a Comment