family

family

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Hair Dos

I usually cut everyone's hair. It saves money and considering usually it is just buzzed, its not too difficult.  Lawson is the first one though that has fine enough hair that we actually want to keep a little length on it.  That causes a bit of a challenge for me.  Although I always wanted to be a beautician, I don't know exactly how to do all of their little tricks.  I will keep trying and just take them to an actual hair salon every now and then.

I had seen an add for a kids hair place and wanted to check it out.  They have the fun seats, cartoons, and all sorts of toys.  I guess it went well for us, but not sure we will go back again.  Bargaining with Lukas to get a hair cut ended up a hair cut and a new train on the way out.  I'm a sucker for his "please" and smile.  It was fun though and the look good!




No comments:

Post a Comment