family

family

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

When Mom is Away.....

So the first game of the year is this Friday for the GB Panthers.  At the scrimmage last week you would notice the new hair cuts that many of the boys had when they took their helmets off on the sidelines.  It is one of those great team bonding things that boys do, why wouldn't they all want mowhawks.  Well over the weekend I had heard from a couple of the other wives how their young sons got their heads shaved as well.  (Can you see where this is going yet?)  These boys are the adorable ball boys that are down on the sidelines that Lukas just watches and idolizes from the stands.  He is still just a little young to join them, although he probably disagrees.  Anyway back to the story, so I had a class Monday night for school.  As I am sitting there I get a picture message...


Yep you guessed it.  My adorable little 2 year old boy now matches those high school boys with his own little mowhawk!  It will take me a little while to get used to, but he is still an adorable little boy with the biggest smile and wears it quite well :)  I figure hair will always grow back, at his age anyway.



I will say that I am very thankful my husband did not joing the ranks.  That might be just a little too much for me to handle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment