family

family

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Busy Back to School

Well I apologize for my absense these past couple of weeks.  We are trying to get adjusted to the back to school life.  We have had a lot going on and pretty exhausted by the time bedtime rolls around, so blogging has not been on the top of my list of things to do. 

Lukas is loving his new daycare and comes home every day talking about all of his new friends.  Our potty training has regressed a little with the change, but hopefully that will get better here soon.  I am enjoying all of my new students and trying to get things prepared for when I got on maternity leave.  I feel a little overwhelmed with all of it, but I'm sure it will all be ready when the time comes around.  (We are down to 7 weeks until due date btw)  Erin is keeping busy with school starting again and football practice.  They have their first game on Friday and we can't wait.  I just love the fall and football season :)

Hopefully I will be back soon to update again, but thats all for now.

I thought I would share just a couple of Lukas' 2 year pics that we got taken.  They turned out GREAT! I just LOVE this little guy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment