family

family

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Skyfort is Complete

Like I had mentioned in an earlier post, Lukas is one lucky little boy.  His grandparents all wanted him to have a play set in his own backyard, so for his 2nd birthday he got the Skyfort.  Now I know my mind is a little out of it lately but I do realize he isn't quite 2 yet.  What good is it though to get a play set at the end of the summer.  So he just got the present a little bit early.

After working on it for what seemed like never ending hours, day after day, it is finally complete and looks great!  Lukas runs around on it and always talks about the slide.  He is still a little unsure of the slide though, it is a little fast for him, but he will get it figured out.

My husband did an AMAZING job of getting it all organized and put together.  Thanks also to Dad, Mom, and Dustin who took the time to assist in the project.  It helped keep Erin sane :)

Everything organized and ready to be sealed.
Practicing the slide





Helping Daddy

Loghan and Lukas checking it out


Making sure it goes together right.




I hope everyone has a great week.  It is my last week this week and Erin has his last day tomorrow to just check out.  Lukas is excited to be home for SUMMER! (Although he is really confused that we keep talking about our friends' dog named Summer all the time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment