family

family

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Backfire!

Okay so I was so excited about getting the email of our new tickets for the concert.  Well I got another email from the company three days later......the concert has been postponed!!!  Are you kidding me!!!!  We bought the tickets for March 15th, it would run into our spring break and work out perfectly for us.  It is now moved to October 22nd, yeah 7 months later, on a Monday in the middle of football season!!  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.   Talk about super frustrated.  I had even bought the insurance, but of course a postponed event is not covered, just a canceled one.  My wonderful Christmas present just turned into the worst one ever, "Hey honey I just threw away some money.  Merry Christmas."

If anyone out there is wanting to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert in October let me know.  I have a GREAT deal for you!

Please someone buy my mom's tickets :)

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the tour being delayed on TV or radio the other day and thought of you. I figured it was just by a few days and only the first stops would be affected...I guess not! It's the thought that counts, right?
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete