family

family

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekend Getaway

Mississippi here we come!  Thats right....tomorrow we are flying to Oxford to see Evin, Kayla, and Maddox!  I am very excited to see everyone, but I can't lie I am very very nervous about the flight.  First off I am not a big fan of flying, but worse than that we now have an almost 16 month old to entertain.  One good thing is its a direct flight to Memphis and its only a hour and a half flight.  I think the thing I am worried about is I grew up with a sister that struggles when random kids freak out in confined areas.  She says how she just always seems to be lucky enough to be seated right next to these families.  I keep picturing someone boarding the plane and seeing us thinking, "O great they have a young kid I get to sit by."  Hopefully his cuteness will over shadow any cries.

Wish us luck!

Who me???  Why wouldn't you want to sit by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment