family

family

Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Hair Cut

I have trimmed Lukas' hair multiple times with scissors to try and keep it from getting out of hand.  However lately I have been struggling with the way it looked.  It has taken him awhile to grow much hair, especially in the front.  Then to add to it, the hair is very fine and blonde as can be, so it is kind of hard to see.  The problem area was in the back where the hair stuck out every which way.  I would try to add some product to keep it down, but it wouldn't last very long.  Erin and I decided to give him his first hair cut with the trimmers.  I have been cutting Erin's hair for about six years, so I do have a little experience.  He loved the cape and flapping his arms like a bird.  We have some before and after shots.  We think it turned out cute and the back looks MUCH better!


No comments:

Post a Comment