family

family

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary to US!!!

It is amazing to me how quickly things go in life.  You graduate high school and everyone tells you how fast college goes.  Then four (or five) years later you are graduating college and you are trying to figure out what just happened.  You get into the "real world" and do the job thing every day and just keep pushing through to the moments that you really get to enjoy with the people you most love. 

I am very lucky to have that special person by my side now for 3 years of marriage!  Erin is a blessing that I thank God for everyday!  It is amazing to me how you just don't realize what love is until you meet that person you want to spend the rest of your life with.  You will do anything you can to make them happy.  I know it sounds all sappy, but I think it is important to take time and think about what marriage really means and how it has impacted Erin and me in life.  Don't get me wrong, we have had our ups, and downs, and all arounds, but I wouldn't want anyone else beside me through it all.  We have grown closer than I have every imagined possible, and I know it will continue that way.  On our wedding day I didn't think I could love him any more than I did then, but my heart just keeps getting bigger.



Everyone has their own special love story and we are definitely LIVING OURS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment