family

family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

11 Months Old

One month away from a year!  I can not figure out where the time has gone.  I remember a year ago from today having my baby shower for him.  I feel like he is creeping out of the baby faze and turning into a little boy.  I did freak out a little the other day when I started worrying about how much longer it is okay to hold a kid.  I decided I still have plenty of time for that and I may be getting a bit ahead of myself :)   Anyway back to the post.

11 month photo shoot:







Lukas this month:
  • We have added teeth this month.  He is up to 5 now.  The top two are starting to show in his smile :)
  • He is taking steps, but only when we prompt him to.  He is not okay with it by himself.
  • He loves to eat still.  We have been eating more table food and he loves it...well most of it.
  • I have been working on an eating routine and working on eating meals with us.  He is doing a good job and we rarely use bottles anymore.  He just drinks from his sippy cup.
  • He wears a lot of 12 month clothes but the shorts are still a little big.
  • He has this new "excited face" he makes where he raises his eyebrows and smiles.  I LOVE IT!
  • He still sleeps through the night and we love to sleep in.
  • We went to the pool and he thought the water was great.  He liked to splash.
  • For bath time we use just the regular tub.  He likes to crawl from end to end to play with his toys.
  • He has started to give hugs and cuddle on your shoulder, but you have to be careful because he has also discovered biting the shoulder and it can surprise you.
  • Really likes climbing stairs and is getting fast at it.
  • Dancing is his new activity.  Whenever he hears music and starts swinging his arms back and forth.
  • Lukas is such a HAPPY baby!  He likes to smile and entertain other people all the time.

More pictures from the month:
















    No comments:

    Post a Comment