family

family

Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Little Buddy!

Another one of Lukas' buddies has arrived!  On Thursday afternoon, Katrina and Jordan had their baby boy, Mack Jordan Hickel.  I am so excited for them.  For those of you that don't know, Katrina and Jordan are a very special couple to Erin and me.  Jordan and Erin grew up together, and Katrina and I were best friends in high school.  They are one of those "couple friends" that we didn't have to worry about whether the spouses would get along :)  Anyway back to what is important.  We got to go see him Friday and he is absolutely perfect!  Dad and Mom are doing great as well.  I am anxious to introduce Lukas to him.  I can't wait for all of the play dates (and hopefully sporting events) that we will have in our future.  I know that Katrina and Jordan are going to be GREAT parents.  We look forward to watching Mack grow!  Love you guys!!!!

I will add a picture of the two boys when we get one, but for now here is Lukas showing his excitement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment