family

family

Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Pictures

I had been wanting to get new pictures of Lukas "professionally" taken.  We got them when he was 4 months old, but he has changed so much since then.  He smiles all the time and his personality is starting to show.  I looked at all sorts of different options, but didn't want to do anything too crazy expensive.  I mean, I'm probably going to want them again in a couple of months, so it is hard to spend a couple hundred dollars on pictures now.  Well, we are so VERY VERY LUCKY to have such talented family!  Erin's cousin Kipp was able to take some pictures for us and they turned out AMAZING!  (Thank you soo much Kipp if you are reading this)  We couldn't be happier with the great shots he got of Lukas and our family.  I can't wait to order them and get them around the house.  I am going to have to buy some more picture frames now.  Thanks again Kipp, and I hope you realize I will probably be asking you to do this again, I hope you don't mind!!!










2 comments:

  1. Cindy those turned out awsome!!! Where were you guys at...loved the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We thought they turned out great too. We are actually in GB in the alley behind Homefield and Buckle. Then we went down to the park.

    ReplyDelete