family

family

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day with Daddy!

Lukas has been looking forward to Friday all week! Yes, he is just like his parents and loves our family time on the weekends, but this Friday was even more special. He got to spend the whole day with DADDY! Erin had the day off of work so Lukas got to stay home with him instead of going to the babysitter. Let me tell you, I was VERY VERY jealous :) I am glad they get to have some bonding time though. Erin has been alone with Lukas many times, however this was the first time to have him all day. They had a wonderful day together! When I got to come home, Lukas was just smiling and laughing and telling me about all of the things they had been doing. I'm so glad that they had a good day together, and I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!!




No comments:

Post a Comment