family

family

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Change...

When Erin and I decided that we were wanting to have a baby we knew that a lot of things would change.  One thing we talked about was the financial changes that we would have to make.  Babies are adorable to look at and soo much fun to play with, but they also need clothes to wear, food to eat, and diapers to poop in.  We had decided that we were going to work really hard at what we bought for ourselves.  Its not that we can't buy things, but they should be things that we really need more than just want.  I must say that my husband has done a great job with this!  I was a little worried how it would go, but he really has worked hard to only get things he actually needs.  (Erin has been a bit of an impulse buyer in the past, so you can see why I was a little worried.)  There is only one problem that we have developed with this new plan.....



Erin now tends to make impulse purchases for LUKAS!  I had always been able to talk Erin out of the purchases for him, but I struggle with the things for Lukas.  They are just always such cute things!  Like this new Tigger, he is so soft and cuddly.  Why wouldn't Lukas need him to hug and play with!!!!  I am really hoping we can learn to control ourselves before Christmas gets here.  Letting us loose in a mall to prepare for Lukas' first Christmas could be very very dangerous, especially for our bank account!

We are going to just enjoy the great things he has for now with more pictures of Lukas and his new friend.



He holds that head up so well!

How do you say "no" to these adorable faces :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss that little guy already..I have been showing everyone his monster outfit..he is just so cute! Keep the blogs and pictures coming! Please!

    -Beth

    ReplyDelete