family

family

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cracked a Smile!

It has happened.... Lukas has started to smile at us! Erin and I have loved to just sit and watch him as he will smile and even start to talk at times (well make cooing noises). I am working on trying to get one of these moments on video, but that is still a work in progress. It is very difficult to capture these moments on camera too. We have some that aren't bad though. I am sure he is tired of me holding the camera and telling him to smile. I figure he better get used to it because I don't plan to stop taking pictures anytime soon. Of course I want to capture every milestone of his life. This picture will have to do for now. Isn't it adorable?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is adorable! He is adorable! I am excited to see you all this weekend!

    ReplyDelete