family

family

Friday, August 5, 2016

Luke's Birthday Parties

The summer has been a little crazy this year with moving and everything.  I did want to make sure we took some time to celebrate Luke turning 6.  We decided to have grandparents over for a birthday dinner on his actual birthday and then did a little friends get together a couple of days later.

I told Luke he got to pick what he wanted to have for our menu at his birthday dinner.  He thought about it for a bit and then said, "Mom I don't think you are going to like this but..."  This made me a bit nervous, but he just wanted to have fish, which he knows I don't care for.  I told him he is the birthday boy so fish it would be (that Dad will be cooking).  They decided on bbq shrimp and chicken.  It was delicious and a great evening of celebrating!










We had some of his friends over for an evening swim party and cupcakes.  The kids loved playing in the water and getting to stay up late.  Thanks to all that came and helped us celebrate Luke!







No comments:

Post a Comment