family

family

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Our 2015 in Pictures

I have compiled a group of pictures from each month to look back at our year.  What a year it was!
January:



February:


March:


Erin and I went to Nashville

April:

Easter

May:



June:


July:




Lake of the Ozarks


August:

This is an old costume of Erin's that his aunt made.  The boys love it!


First game of the season

September:


Chick-Fil-A night with this crew

October:




Hall of Fame


November:

Royals Parade





This picture turned out to be extra special to me.  It is at my cousin's wedding, but it ended up being the last time I was with my Grandma Schartz.  She passed away about a month after this.  I will never forget watching my grandpa and her dance that night like they did at so many other weddings.  She was a special woman and will be greatly missed.  We love you Grandma!

December:





No comments:

Post a Comment