family

family

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Happiest Place on Earth

Well we have been home from Disney World for a couple of weeks and I am still trying to sort through all of our pictures.  Looking through them just makes me smile thinking of all the wonderful memories we left there with.  My parents have been planning this trip for 2 years now and with the help and Disney knowledge of my brother and sister-in-law an amazing trip was planned.  We did it all!  It was our first big vacation with our children and except for a few moments of break downs things went very smoothly.  We were there for a week and got to visit Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios.  We were very busy, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a Keeley vacation.

Here are just a "few".  I will have to share more when I get the rest on my computer.























I want to go back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment