family

family

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Perfect Smile!

Lukas had his first trip to the dentist last week.  I didn't know what to expect, but I guess it was a success.  They had me stay out in the waiting room when they first started.  Apparently it goes better when they can try without Mom in the room and see how it goes.  (I was a little sad I didn't get to watch.  I know..cut the cord.  He is a big boy who will experience things without Mom being right there)  They old me everything looked good though.  No cavities, good tissue (whatever that means) and to just keep brushing.  They tried to clean and polish them, but Lukas lasted about 5 teeth before he said that was enough.  I guess that is pretty normal though.  He was excited to pick out a new tooth brush and a toy in the treasure box!  He did a great job and we all left smiling :)

I did sneak a couple pictures when they left to get his toothbrush.  It is a blog necessity.


No comments:

Post a Comment