family

family

Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July

I have always enjoyed the 4th of July.  The family, friends, food, and fireworks.  Although I am not big in actually shooting them off, I do enjoy watching them, especially the night works.  This was the first year however that I had a child wanting to get involved.  To say that Lukas liked it is an understatement.  He was LOVING it!  I was freaking out, and he was having a great time. 

We had a great day though.  We started off with lunch at the Webb's.  We got to enjoy the weather outside playing with the dogs and some yard games.


Then came home for an evening here at the house.  Some of my family came over for dinner and fireworks.



The smoke bombs were a hit, especially running through the smoke.
Now if I can just get Lukas to understand we can't do fireworks everyday :)
Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th!



No comments:

Post a Comment