family

family

Monday, April 29, 2013

Big Boy Eating

Lawson has started on the baby food. He was a little hesitant at first, but I realized I need to try it out when he isn't quite ready to eat.  This gives him a little more patience with me and will attempt to eat it.  Once he figures out that his tongue goes down we are good to go.  It is very important to have everything read before we start, because if I have to get up or slow the spoon down we have a serious melt down and the eating session is done.  He is a big fan of the sweet potatoes and the sweet corn.  He tried the green beans and peas, but those take a little more time to eat.  He is doing a great job though and excited to try some fruits this week!  (I wanted to do more pictures, but it is taking forever to upload so this is all for now)

What are we doing here Mom?


Loving it :)

**We also found Lawson's first tooth yesterday!  It has just started to poke through.**

No comments:

Post a Comment