family

family

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Vegas Vacation

To kick off spring break this year, Erin and I decided to do a little couple's vacation.  We headed out to Las Vegas, Nevada for four days.  We both had been there before, but never together.  We were also joined by the Klassen's who had never been.  We had a great time seeing the sights and enjoying the beautiful weather.  Its hard to believe that a week ago I was walking around in 80 degree weather with shorts on.  Now I find myself in sweats on my couch looking out to a couple of inches of snow on the ground.  Crazy weather, make up your mind! 

We did a lot of the normal sight seeing, but got to a few new things for us as well.  We made the trek to Freemont Street and went to the Pawn Shop.  Didn't see any of the people from the show, but the store was neat.  Erin and I also went to our first Circus O' Le show, La Reve.  It was an amazing show!  I can't believe the things those people can do!

It was a great trip and enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with Erin.  The kiddos stayed home with the grandparents.  We learned of all the new things Lukas says we need to get cause grandpa and grandma have them.  I was excited to see them though when we got back!









1 comment:

  1. Good to know that you learned something new during your spring break. Thanks for imparting your memorable experience with your loved one.

    ReplyDelete