family

family

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Second Winter Break

We are heading back to work tomorrow after having the last 5 1/2 days off.  We got to enjoy some quality family time together with all of the extra time off from snow days.  I loved every second of it!  It was great to sit inside as the flakes kept coming and we could just watch and enjoy the warm air from the fireplace.  We even tried snow ice cream for the first time.  The boys are not going to know what is going on when they go back to daycare tomorrow.  I know they will be excited to play with all of their friends though.  I will miss cuddling with my boys, but we need to get back to the routine at some point I guess.  At least it is only a 4 day week left.

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.

Napping with Daddy

Helping Mom Bake

Loving all the snow



Checking out  the snow

Ready to head outside
His first snow angel



Getting some drum practice in
Fort building


No comments:

Post a Comment