family

family

Monday, November 26, 2012

So Much to be Thankful For

Thanksgiving is getting closer and closer to being my favorite holiday.  What is there not to love.... family and food.  This year we did not get to see all of our family, but it was great to catch up with all that were here.  It is always fun to show off our new little man as well :)

Thanksgiving is a great time to think about our lives and really appreciate all that we have.  I am blessed by so many things especially the three main men/boys in my life.  I thank God for them everyday and can not imagine my life without them.  Erin is such a support to me.  He keeps me grounded and can always make me smile.  He always knows how to calm me down when I start freaking out about random things going on.  Lukas is at such a fun age and such a happy little boy.  He amazes me with the things he says and asks about.  There is no fooling him anymore :)  I don't think there is anything better than hearing your child say "I Love You" with a smile on his face.  Lawson can make me smile just thinking about him.  I love to lay and snuggle with him all day and not sure how I will survive when I actually have to work during the day.  Watching Lukas and Lawson interact has also become a favorite of mine.  I pray that they are best friends as they continue to grow into young men.



I am thankful for a home for our children, Erin and I both having good jobs that we love, our good health, and having such good friends and family.  It was a wonderful weekend of getting to see so many.  We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend as well.  Here are some pictures from ours.



Little ones at the Strube Thanksgiving





Aunt Beth got to meet Mr. Lawson


No comments:

Post a Comment