family

family

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Getting Out of the House

The last couple of days the weather has been beautiful.  So I decided the boys and I needed to get out of the house and enjoy it.  It takes a little bit longer to get anywhere or do anything now with both of them, but I am figuring it out.  We went for a picnic in the park and then went to see the animals at the zoo.  Lukas loves the slides at the park and finding all of the animals in their cages.  It amazes me how well he knows the animals and their names.  His vocabulary is getting quite impressive.  Lawson enjoyed being outside and took advantage of the nice weather to get a good long nap in.  Maybe one of these days he will actually open his eyes and see what the outside world looks like :)


I probably over dressed him a bit

Lukas' idea of feeding the ducks..... or himself

Getting some shots up in the backyard

Killing bugs
Caught him awake for a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment