family

family

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Future Model??






Underwear model you think?!?!  I know my son will hate me for this someday, but I think he is just ADORABLE!

The even better part of this post is...... wait for it ........ we have not used a diaper in a WEEK.  Thats right, this little man is potty trained, as far as I am concerned anyway.  I still realize we will have some accidents here and there, but overall he is doing awesome with it and has really grasped the concept.  He gets so excited as he runs to the bathroom yelling that he has to go.  We still use pull ups for nap and night time, but other than that we are in underwear.  (I just have to remember to call them underwear and not panties, I really get a scowl from Dad when I do that.)  I am one proud momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment