family

family

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Like Father Like Son

Lukas is a blonde haired blue eyed (although I think they are changing) little boy, but he is getting more and more like his Daddy everyday.  It is amazing to me how much this little boy idolizes his daddy.  I mean yes he smiles at me and gives me hugs and all that good stuff, but he wants to copy everything that daddy does. 

With all this nice weather lately, Erin has gotten out and started on some yard stuff and Lukas is right there two steps behind him.  Lukas will observe for a couple of minutes and then jump right in and want to do things all my himself.  He was raking the yard and spreading grass seed yesterday :)  He loves to go out and check the sprinklers with him also.  He stares off into the yard looking as if he actually knows what they are looking at.

Lukas has so many characteristics of Erin it just makes me smile.  The child hates to be dirty!  When he eats his meals and his fingers get too dirty he stops and has to have them cleaned off before he can continue.  He will also find the smallest pieces of trash or rocks on the ground and have to put it in the trash before he can continue playing.  He actually took the dustbuster from Erin the other day and cleaned up the floor.  It was hilarious :)

Lukas is quite the little man and I hope he continues to want to be like his Daddy!


His new version of football.  He thinks its hilarious when Erin knocks it out of his mouth.

Tickle...

Tickle...

Tickle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment