family

family

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Catch Up

I first have to apologize for my poor blogging lately.  School and football have started back up and to be honest, we are all exhausted at the end of the day.  Our schedules have changed, but we are all adjusting well.  Lukas is not real fond of getting up early, but he is lucky and can get a couple of naps in throughout the day (Erin and I are very jealous).  He is such a happy boy at day care and has gotten great reports.  He loves to play with all the "new" toys and the puppy there.  He is a busy little boy that is constantly going.  Here at home, no cabinet or draw is safe any more.  He makes the kitchen look like a tornado came though.

Erin and I are off to good starts in our school year.  Football practice is very hot, but going well.  We are getting excited for the games to start!  Although I am not real sure how Lukas is going to do at games.  I guess only time will tell.


Showing off his new Jordans that Daddy got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment